Does anybody read these?

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Day 3

I have been doing really well with this eating working out thing. Last night for supper I had shrimp, brown rice and a salad. It was delicious. I need to eat shrimp more often because it's easy and really good for you.

This morning I meant to get up and work out, but 5:30 came too early (and I was in bed before 11), so I went on my lunch break again. It really is perfect -- change really quick, do 30 minutes on the treadmill, shower, change and back to work, all in an hour. I come back and have a healthy lunch at my desk.

We have a party today at work, and I'm really hoping that my Luna Bar will stave off my cravings to have a cupcake. But honestly, I really haven't wanted that stuff lately. I want to be thin more. It's just time. It's totally convenient with a gym right next door. It'll get harder when I get older, so I'm just doing it. The only thing that really bothers me is that I found the swimsuit I want for vacation and that totally has to wait because there's no way I plan to be this size in November.

Song of the day: "Better than this" by Brad Paisley. I have loved that song since I heard Brad sing it at his concert last year.

Oh, and here's a sneak preview on a topic coming to a blog near you: Naked people and gym locker rooms.

I'll bet you can't wait.

1 comment(s):

Three words:

YOU
GO
GIRL!

So proud of you, Elj! Keep it up!

Love you,
Tee
xoxo

By Blogger TanteToma, at 5/09/2008 12:09 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home