Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nevermind.

I archived my last two posts and decided to not make my blog private. At least not right now. There is a possibility that I might do that again in the future, so if you still like what you're reading, then send me an e-mail or leave a comment, and I'll make sure you're on the list if/when I do that. We already determined recently that I am not so sure about having my whole life out here in public the way it has been.

However, last night I was just angry and reacted in haste. I've been doing that lately. While I was cooling off, I decided to pray about it.

Long story short, I like when strangers read my blog, and they can't do that when it's locked up and you have to know the secret knock to get in. Normally I don't say anything strangers would care about, but the election is a week away, and I'm not one to mince words. For example, what is the point about saying, "John McCain's speech about how people should vote for him so Democrats aren't running the Congress AND the White House is starting to get as annoying as Giuliani's speeches about Sept. 11th," if no one can hear me?

I want to make people think. I want to keep my friends up to date on what's happening in my life. That's it. Nothing more or less. Oh, I do also like to rub it in that I am going to the Caribbean NEXT WEEK, and you most likely are not.

I'm not here to "talk trash" about anyone. OK, maybe not anyone except Sarah Palin; she's nuts! And, if you read something here and feel like I'm attacking you, that's probably just your guilty conscience. I'm a nice person. I love everyone. Yeah, I get pissed off once in a while; we all do. But the beauty of having your own blog is that you have a place to vent so you can go on in life. Because sometimes all you can do is just go on with your life.

I'm happy right now. I just want to be happy. I've waited 32 years to be happy. So, if you don't want me to be happy, too fucking bad. Your presence is probably not necessary here, if that's the case. Because no one needs to piss in my cornflakes. I deserve better than that.

Song of the day: "Some Beach" by Blake Shelton. (It was playing when I got in the car this morning.)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home