Does anybody read these?

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Better

I'm still not doing great, but I'm doing better. Part of me thinks I overreacted yesterday, but part of me thinks maybe I didn't. I don't know. I'm not going to obsess about it, because that will kill me.

And I'm not digging too much for answers, just in case the answer might kill me too. You know, kind of like Pandora's box? Part of me is surprised I made it out of yesterday relatively unscathed.

Now, I am focusing on getting ready for Thanksgiving next week (when I'm not working really, really hard, which I've been doing most of the morning). I have so much to do before everyone gets there Thursday. Shopping, cooking, cleaning, etc, but the meal is going to be great.

And if it's not, there's always Cracker Barrel.

1 comment(s):

you know, why do we women always feel like or get accused of "overreacting"? How we feel is how we feel, period. Deal with it men coz we sure do deal with enough of your "issues".

I'm not criticizing you , LJ I'm just saying it's curious to me that we allow ourselves to feel guilt about how we feel especially if how we feel is provoked by a man "issue".

I'm glad you posted. Thanks for listening:-)

Have fun getting ready for Thanksgiving!!
hugs,
Speez

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/21/2008 10:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home