Does anybody read these?

Monday, August 24, 2009

Public Service Announcement

I'm not giving you the latest scoop on the drama that is my life, mostly because I have no idea what is happening anymore.

And, honestly, I don't want to cry.

I just want to present everyone with a public service announcement, although many of you are not part of the problem.

However, just a word of caution and advice that we could all use in our lives. Just be careful what kind of advice you give someone when they are having relationship issues. First of all, the people could stay together, and then the person remembers all the shitty things you said about the love of her life, even for a few minutes there things were rocky. And secondly, some things are just douche-baggy to say and entirely inappropriate. And those things don't help, really.

I don't know what is going to happen. I love Christopher so much. I just don't know if it's going to be enough. I'm trying, but I don't want to try too hard. And sometimes I want to stop trying, because in my effed up little mind, that's what's best.

Mostly, I just pray. I know that God loves me, Chris and Shelby all very much and he's going to take care of us, even if it isn't how we'd like it to go. It's all going to be OK.

I'm trying to have faith.

Besides, I'm in charge of chili and cookies at Karen's Halloween party.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home