Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Life Goes On

So, I am learning that life goes on.

I didn't cry at all yesterday.

I had a good date on Saturday, but since he found my Facebook I won't tell you anything I haven't told him here. He's funny. He has a job. We get along. He's cute. Did I mention that he makes me laugh and has a job?

And the best part: He's from New York, and he hates the Yankees too. I can like someone who likes a National League team, right?

I don't know where it goes from here. I'm guessing we'll hang out again. We both seem agreeable to that. I just want a friend and we'll see where it goes from there. I am not sure I believe in "happily ever after" right now anyhow.

From what I hear on the street, Shelby's custody hearing is tomorrow and Chris has lost his new job already. Just pray for both of them. And pray that God will turn Lisa's heart if he can't turn Chris' head. As one of my friends said over the weekend, I know God has a plan; I just can't for the life of me figure out what it is.

I just want them to be OK. I will always have a special place in my heart for them, but my love just wasn't enough. I just don't want them to get hurt anymore, but I'm not the one who can stop it.

I received a lot of replies to my ad, and I met several nice people. Some of them are people I'm interested in getting to know better and others were people who just needed someone to fill the void. I'm not going to be someone to fill the void anymore... But unfortunately, "someone" had my ad removed from the Web site. It's OK, but I just don't get why I'm not allowed to move on when someone else has not only moved on but doesn't waste an opportunity to rub it in my face.

I hate to break it to "someone," but I die all alone and get eaten by a pack of dogs before anyone found me, and I'd still be better off than you are.

You made your bed. And I don't have to lie in it anymore.

Song of the day: "Consider Me Gone" by Reba.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home