Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So?

Well, the romance with the college student was short-lived. It turns out that when you are 21 and your dad makes fun of you for dating an "old lady," you are influenced by that and call the whole thing off. I forgot those days...

So, I decided to put an ad on the Internet like Dr. Joan encouraged me as part of my therapy. If nothing else, I got some pretty funny replies.

But I did meet a guy who seems nice, and I officially have a date on Saturday night. We'll see. No one has given me butterflies like I had when I first started talking to Chris.

Today's song of the day: "Learning to Live Again" by Garth Brooks. I've been so busy being crazy that I don't think I mentioned how excited I am to be seeing Garth again (whenever that will be), but I am. Yay!

1 comment(s):

Sorry to hear about your boy. But how was your date????

By Blogger Daisy, at 11/15/2009 3:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home