Does anybody read these?

Monday, September 14, 2009

On the plus side...

... my mom, her sister, my cousin and my grandma and her sister are stopping by to visit me on the way to Tunica. I have sacks of groceries on my kitchen table, my house isn't big enough for everyone and I'm really not hoping for a lecture. I'm sure everything will be fine.

I spent my lunch break picking out a new phone at T-mobile, but it went horribly wrong. As usual, the workers get passionate about THEIR phone and try to sell me my own version. That's why I have this purple piece of garbage (yes, number five has broken), instead of a Razr like I wanted.

I am not sure which phone I am going to get, but I have to go pick it up at the store tonight. I was going to get a blackberry, but it's going to add $15 to my plan, and I'm really not sure that I want to be that connected.

I guess I am back at square one, but at least they are being cool about getting me a new phone. I had planned for Chris and I to get a plan together when our contracts ran out in December, but I need a new phone, so I'm signing up for 24 more months of T-mobile. I like them anyhow.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home