Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Back up and running

I got my computer back today. And it is pretty fast. I am super excited about it.

I am mostly excited because this means that I am going to try to manage to participate in National Blog Posting Month for December. We'll see how it goes, but I really want to get back in the habit of blogging and get my words out to a bigger audience.

I am leaving Saturday to go visit my family in Ohio. That will be nice.

I made a cake for my office Thanksgiving tomorrow. It tastes delicious, but it doesn't look nearly as pretty as I'd hoped. Well, hopefully people will enjoy it.

There isn't much exciting going on right now. Sometimes boring is good. Things are still stressing me out, but it's not worth mentioning right now.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home