Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh, and P.S.

My health insurance signed a 3-year agreement with St. Thomas Health Services yesterday, so I guess I am allowed to get sick if I need to.

This is good, because yesterday I realized that the food poisoning I got from salmon many moons ago was probably actually a salmon allergy. I took some Benadryl and stayed out of the urgent care clinic this time, but needless to say, my days eating salmon are over. That's sad, because it was pretty delicious. Well, until I had my head buried in a trash can at work. Then it just sucked.

Other than that, health is good. However, you'll read in my next post that it's time to lose weight. Several reasons: a) I'm earning a trip to Vegas. b) My clothes are too tight and I can't afford to replace them and c) people in health care should look healthy, even though I suspect some of them are -- to quote my Uncle Donny -- "fat on the inside."

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home