Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yay, boobies! (and recipes!)

My friend Shay has her birthday tomorrow. Shay is a one-woman breast cancer awareness machine. A big, pink ball of save the tatas good times.

In honor of her birthday, I am re-posting her favorite blog post ever.

It's the one where I rant about people who think the pink ribbon campaign doesn't help.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for pink shit. After all, I am making her birthday cake (chocolate zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting) in my pink Longaberger baking dish. I think a buck went to Susan G. Komen.

2 comment(s):

This may now be my 2nd favorite blog post ever...

By Blogger Little Black Dress Club, at 7/28/2011 3:01 PM  

you are invited to follow my blog

By Blogger Unknown, at 8/02/2011 5:03 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home