Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Writing

This is a question for all my fellow writers/bloggers/charmers of words.

When you start a post and then don't get it finished for whatever reason, do you save them in your drafts or just delete them?

I save them. Some of them, I may want to revisit later. Others capture how I am feeling in a given moment, but, for one reason or another, I don't have the balls to post them. I just feel like they are part of my story even if I don't share them.

I had written a really great post, but for some reason it disappeared. I guess it was God's way of telling me to take a chill pill, because I am fired up today. I have PMS, so everything is pissing me off. But I also feel like America is hitting rock bottom with this debt crisis thing, and I felt compelled to say something about it in more than 140 characters. Lots more characters. That Blogger erased.

Oh well. I'm sure something else will come along soon enough.

Until then...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home