Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Shhhhh...

I have a secret. It's something that not even those closest to me know.

And, no, I'm not telling you.

However, there is someone I should tell because it affects them as well.

But, I don't really like the person. And, I'd rather not talk to this individual at all. Like, if I saw this person on fire on the side of the road, I'd probably call 911, but I'd most likely not pull over and piss on them to put the fire out.

Some people are just better left in the past. And, after all, it was not I who burned the bridge.

I really just feel like if this person was supposed to know the secret, they would have not been an asshole who needed to be put in time out.

And, while it's kind of shitty of me, I feel like adults can figure some things out on their own without having to be told by others.

Not my problem, really. And not feeling like opening up that can of worms. Not looking for a reunion, not looking for redemption.

Just wishing the teeny tiny pang of guilt I occasionally get would just adios right out of my brain.
I'm sure it will someday, when things have been in the vault much longer...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home