Does anybody read these?

Monday, March 12, 2012

Topsy Turvy

Life has been so crazy lately. I didn't get a stove until March 3, and I was out of town that day. Needless to say, this week is a week full of culinary projects. Pi day is 3/14 (ha ha) and I think we're doing apple or key lime. Work is having a potluck Friday and then St. Patrick's day is this weekend. I am going to be making a lot of yummy things.

I am trying to figure out a way to get to the OU-Michigan game here in Nashville Friday. I have a bad case of March Madness.

But, most importantly, I am trying to dig out and get organized at my house. I have so much angst over the state of the unpacking that I have started to have nightmares. I think once my boss gets back from vacation I may take a day to get everything done with few interruptions. After all, isn't that why we have personal days.

I'm also slowed down right now because I seem to have developed tennis elbow while I was moving, and it hurts to lift anything. I'm really hoping my doctor will give me a shot of cortisone and fix it up on Wednesday.

Nothing else much going on around here. I am still spending money like a crazy lady, but did I mention that I own a house?!?

Photos soon, I promise. If nothing else, it will all be ready by the housewarming on March 30.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home