Does anybody read these?

Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm boring right now.

There's not much to say these days. My life is completely and totally consumed with the drama that is involved with purchasing a home and probably pissing off a friend.

I have a home inspection Wednesday. Home inspections are expensive, especially when your realtor tells you that you have to pay to have the utilities turned on for one day. Have you ever done that? Hella expensive.

I passed my home-buyer education course; my loan is pretty much wrapped up. I am completely and totally broke and can't use my credit cards at Christmas, but other than that, life's OK.

Everything is fine in the grand scheme of things. I'm not going to end up homeless. I got a really great deal on a house that has some plusses from mine and some minuses. It will be home soon enough (pending inspection). The eye twitch is a little less active, although now I've started having very odd dreams...

While this has been stressful and probably will be for the next month or so, I think at the end of the day we will look back and see this has all been a blessing...

I'm leaving Friday morning to spend a few days with my family. Maybe I'll have something new to talk about when I get back. Sorry to be so boring lately.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home