Does anybody read these?

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Mmmmmm...chocolate

If you know me, you know I love chocolate. But because I'm always watching what I eat, I am very picky about my chocolate. Occasionally I'll have a craving for a Twix Bar or my MalloCups, but mostly when I eat chocolate it's the good stuff. I love European chocolate, and I'm a bit of a chocolate snob. I'll eat good American chocolate too. The hand-made kind, not the crap that comes off an assembly line in Hershey, Pa. So, I was very excited when my mother went to Las Vegas this week because I knew what that meant. She brought home Ethel M chocolates. Heaven in a cardboard box. And the caramel apples? Oh goodness. When I was in Vegas last year, I was told to go to Ethel M and to the Chocolate Swan in Mandalay Bay. So one day I hauled 4.5 miles down the strip from the Stratosphere. I figured if I walked that far I deserved a treat. Well, the Chocolate Swan was OK, but very expensive and not nearly as good as Ethel M. So, next time you're in Vegas and jonesin' for some chocolate, go to Ethel M.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home