Does anybody read these?

Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday's song of the day...

I am not a huge Rascal Flatts fan, but occasionally they put out a song that blows me away and moves me. "I Melt" was like that, and this one is another one. That's why "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts is song of the day. I was talking to a friend today about relationships, and I just asked her why it's not easy. And, of course, if she knew she'd be the most famous person in America. And then I said, "It's like that Rascal Flatts song." So that's how we got today's song of the day. Recently a friend got married, and they played this song at her wedding, so I hope it doesn't get overused. But how many of us will look back at that path for ourself, and think "This is the perfect song"? I'm not even going to try to speculate on my future, but I like the song, and I'm positive after all this time that relationships are never easy.

In other music news, Shannon Brown's "Cornfed" video is on CMT.com. Now I love this song, so it'd be good if it didn't have Mr. Nick Hoffman on fiddle, but it does and I could watch it all day long. Go check it out!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home