Does anybody read these?

Monday, November 28, 2005

The yellow-haired boy, by request

I think Rosalie was looking for this. It's a rare "butt shot" of the yellow-haired boy and the fiddla. This pic's from Memphis...taken by Carolyn, the other production assistant extraordinaire.



EDITED to include: Do you think the fiddla wears underwear? Post your guesses here...

2 comment(s):

LMAO. I totally missed the underwear comment the first time. My guess would be not unless it is a thong and that thought it just frightening for any man. My hope and guess is going to be NO!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/28/2005 11:21 AM  

Not that I've looked or anything, but I think the yellow-haired boy does wear underwear. And I know the fiddla wore underwear once...I'll see if I can find the pic for you. We can't figure out if he had a wardrobe malfunction or it was intentional!

By Blogger Laura, at 11/28/2005 11:29 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home