Does anybody read these?

Monday, November 28, 2005

All I want for Christmas...



Rosalie, is it your birthday?!? I just figured I'd post this one too for all the Kenny Chesney fans we have here on the blog. (Also, gives a little nudge to google blog search!)

Ever seen that movie "Bad Santa"? Kenny has nothing to do with it, but I always think of it every time I see this picture!

That is one fine man, but I doubt that he'll be under anyone's tree this year...maybe a palm tree. Ooops, guess I shouldn't have rescheduled my trip to the Virgin Islands!!!

4 comment(s):

Nope, not my birthday but it can just be a belated gift. I love that picture. Yep you should have kept the trip to the islands, you could have stuffed my in your suitcase. While you were looking for the yellow haired boy I could have kept Kenny company.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/28/2005 10:07 AM  

Let's put that on our agenda at some point. Jenn and Gretchen want to go too. Sparky can babysit your kids while we're gone. :-)

By Blogger Laura, at 11/28/2005 10:16 AM  

The four of us in the islands, that could be trouble. May have to come up with a more suitable babysitter for the kids though, poor Sparky may not survive my kids. I couldn't wish that fate on him.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/28/2005 10:22 AM  

Probably not. He knocked his dish off the porch today and couldn't figure out that he could go down the steps and still finish eating. I'm guessing they'd all starve on the first day...

By Blogger Laura, at 11/28/2005 10:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home