Does anybody read these?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

A little stroll down memory lane...

People make fun of me for saving everything, but sometimes it comes in handy. A friend asked me today if I might know where she could find something and was not surprised when my pack-rat self not only had it, but told her she could use it if she needed it. Of course, while I'm poking around and trying to get together everything that she needs I ran into all kinds of other stuff I probably don't really need but for some reason seem to hang onto. Some of it doesn't take up lots of space, but provides for countless hours of entertainment. I know my little stroll down memory lane inspired more than one peal of laughter.

As I get ready to move, I realize it's time once again to start streamlining my life, and some of it will have to go. But I can't figure out what to toss and what to keep. And nine times out of ten, the second you throw something away will be right before when you need it again.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home