Does anybody read these?

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I promised pictures from last night...

OK, just a few pictures to post from last night. I'm doing it in one post, but I just set up my photobucket to post photos directly to the blog. I'm thinking that'll be very handy for the Caribbean Countdown Photo of the Day!!!

But back to last night.

Here's Eric.



Here's two of Jason. I got some red-eye, and that sucks because his eyes are soooo gorgeous.





And lastly, me and the rhythm guitar player. I do believe his name is Danny. He's adorable, talented and nice. I wish I hadn't been gross and sweaty or maybe my "new" hair would look much better!

3 comment(s):

You can be such a cheeseball!

By Blogger one4JC, at 3/12/2006 3:53 PM  

Danny . . . what a hunk!

Girl, you crack me up! I'm up for Kenny, I told the hubby he needed to download a Kenny albumn tonight so I can study up! LOL I wanna meet the yellow haired boy . . . and I still need a story. . . I'll have to buy a bottle of Crown Royal.

The last concert I went to was Paul McCartney. We definitely need to drag on4jc and coffee. But one4jc CANNOT ride the scooter my hubby says she does look awfully european though. LOL

By Blogger Sheri, at 3/12/2006 6:57 PM  

Danny's a hottie. All those guys were pretty cute.

As long as there is a yellow-haired boy to meet, maybe we should figure out a date to do that. Fort Wayne would be ideal for all of you, but we'll come up with something. Especially if you're bringing my whiskey! Woohooo!!!!

By Blogger Laura, at 3/12/2006 7:07 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home