Does anybody read these?

Monday, March 06, 2006

Movie night!

So, I finally saw Walk the Line today. It was an adventure just to obtain the film, so I am glad that I wasn't disappointed. I figured that since the two-week freak-out is in full force that it might help to watch a film about soulmates. I am just hoping that we're not tortured soulmates who have a hard time getting together and I become a raging alcoholic. Although they do say good things come to those who wait...

I got goosebumps running up my spine when John listened to June Carter on that radio when he was 12 years old and told his brother how she was his favorite. Just watching them and how it was obviously there for both of them, but they were with other people. And they tried to do what was right, but they wanted love to work out so badly. It was moving. And it shows that if you're supposed to be together that ultimately you will be, no matter how hard you try to screw up God's plan. So really that should be comforting, right?

Anyhow, it was a great movie. And so what if I had to go to every store and video store in town before I finally found a copy that I could RENT. It was worth squaring up on all the old late fees to be able to see it.

1 comment(s):

Good girl. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Inspiration...ahhh...wonderful calming effect for 2-week freakout time, no? Nighty night! Love ya girl! Tee xxoo

By Blogger TanteToma, at 3/06/2006 11:26 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home