Does anybody read these?

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Instead of saying what I'm thinking...

I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear the thoughts that are running through my head right now. Sometimes it is just best to sleep on things, you know? Especially when you have PMS and you're being bombarded in every direction and it seems like you don't know what is going to set you off. I've just had some new issues and bad feelings and then that caused old issues to resurface. (Have you ever seen that movie "What Lies Beneath?" Anyhow...)

It was just a shitty day. I just didn't want to deal. And if tomorrow doesn't improve significantly, I am heading south until I find a swim-up tiki bar and the rest of you will just have to deal, OK?

And there might be words before I leave. Just sayin', that's all.


2 comment(s):

I wonder if anyone has ever gotten really drunk and accidentally drowned at the swim up bars?

By Blogger one4JC, at 4/30/2006 12:27 PM  

Oh no you are not heading to the swim up tiki bar without me. I would hunt you down you do realize that. Right?

By Blogger rosalie, at 5/01/2006 9:18 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home