Does anybody read these?

Saturday, April 29, 2006

So I just got yelled at...

... for not updating my blog. I'll see what I can come up with before everyone sends out the search party.

I got back into town at 2:15 a.m. on Monday. (Well, I guess it was Tuesday.) I had a great trip to Nashville, but had no idea where to start in chronicling my adventures. So many great things happened while I was gone, so many ideas ran through my head.

But when I got back, I was having a hard time getting the thoughts out the way I want to. I've been having major writer's block lately. I wrote a chapter of my "book" only to chuck the whole thing and go back to the drawing board. Nothing seems to be coming out right, nothing seems to be working. So I've just been taking a break.

Things at home are not great, and I'll look forward to having an official date to leave. I am waiting to find out what Karen's current roommate is doing, which is fine because I am not in a rush. I just need to know that I am on track with getting moved. Tomorrow needs to be a huge packing day. Most of what I've done lately is thrown out crap I do not need anymore.

I've had a few job leads, but for the most part I am waiting until I get settled. I do have a few questions about my unemployment, and I do need to call my career counselor Chris sometime next week to get that all straightened out.

We went to Fall Creek Falls last weekend. It was awesome. I did a lot of hiking and had a lot of fun. It was an interesting trip, but it's going to get its own post, probably tomorrow. All in all, I had lots of fun with Sonya and I really enjoyed the pecahhhhhn pie I got at Whitt's. It was just nice catching up with her, and I'm sure we'll spend lots of time together when I get to Nashville.

Let's see. What else for my mini-update.

Oh, mission accomplished with my study-hall note. So, there's one (OK, maybe three or four) big weights lifted off my shoulders.

I will write more soon. Just wanted everyone to know that I am alive and life is still proceeding as planned.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home