Does anybody read these?

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The update I promised...

I suspected at some point there would be things that I wanted to keep to myself as soon as I got done squealing like a girl with a couple of my closest confidantes. This morning when I promised an update I didn't have much to report. Now I do, and I can't. I hope that makes sense. Sometimes you just don't want to share everything with anonymous folks on the Internet. (And yes, I know that at this point some of you are not anonymous and truly are my friends. That's why I posted anything. Because you've been begging for updates.) Just know that I am a very happy girl and life is grand. And the hair currently still is not yellow. Not that I care. It's so not about hair. But the sideburns need to stay.

6 comment(s):

Is this blog about ME or is about your iPod? LOL.

By Blogger Laura, at 4/15/2006 11:07 PM  

Congrats girl. . . good news couldn't happen to a nicer person.

By Blogger Sheri, at 4/15/2006 11:30 PM  

Sheri, don't go getting too excited. It's not really that great of an update, but there seems to be definite potential.

By Blogger Laura, at 4/15/2006 11:37 PM  

(If it wasn't that big 'o deal, then why did I squeal like a girl?)

Love ya...Happy Easter, friend!!!

By Blogger TanteToma, at 4/16/2006 12:28 AM  

I have to say that Toma is right yet again Laura. Loved my phone call during my quick stop at McDonald's as I was abandoning my kids in the play place. I am such a bad mom.

By Blogger rosalie, at 4/17/2006 11:50 AM  

Ummmm...yeah I know you are busy and all but....um....how about a mindless post in the form of a tag by me...um you know a meme....(twisting foot on the dirt)

By Blogger one4JC, at 4/17/2006 8:39 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home