Does anybody read these?

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The. Best. Coleslaw. Ever.

I am just going to attack my list of things I wanted to talk about as the spirit moves me.

On Wednesday we picked Lance up at the airport. Since we were going to "the big city," we decided to stop at a real restaurant to eat. I can't remember where we wanted to go originally, but we ended up at O'Charley's. I'm a big fan of O'Charley's but I never remember that I am not a huge fan of their baked potato soup. I also just found out by going to their Web site that they are big in the Southeast. Needless to say, I'll probably be sick of O'Charley's after a little while in Nashville.

Anyhow, if you haven't figured it out, The. Best. Coleslaw. Ever. lives at O'Charley's. It's new. It's called Island Cole Slaw, and it's fantastic. In addition to all the regular things that make coleslaw great, it's also got chunks of pineapple and mandarin oranges. I loved it.

I also loved the Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The only way to make either chocolate or cheesecake better is to mix them together. Heaven on a plate, for only $4.95.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home