Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Isn't it ironic?

That Tom Cruise and Brooke Shields both had new babies on the same day. Well, allegedly Katie delivered Tom's baby; I still don't get that. I just thought as mean as Tom was to Brooke that it seems ironic that their babies would arrive the same day.

Am I wrong in hoping that Tom is the one that gets post-partum depression this time? Asshole.

Just trying to figure out which baby name is dumber: Suri (Tom & Katie) or Grier (Brooke). I wish I were a celebrity so I could give my kids stupid names.

2 comment(s):

Suri? Flippin' SURI?

As in...

"Chicks and geese and ducks better scurry,
When I take you out on the suri;
When I take you out on the suri
With the friiiiiiiiinggggge
....ON TOP"??

Okay, it's surry. But seriously.

SURI?

(Insert ethereal tone here) "Hi, I'm Suri. Please sample my homemade Henna oil and take a look at my skirt made of wheat."

Blech.

Here's a cackle; LJ, I hadn't heard about baby TomKat until I read your blog.

I'm so detached from the outside world. I'm canceling my subscription to People and Country Music Weekly! I'VE GOT LJ'S BLOG!!!

xxoo

By Blogger TanteToma, at 4/19/2006 2:04 AM  

Toma don't feel bad I had not heard about the blessed event either until someone told me last night. I just don't know what these people are thinking when they name their children what they do. Do they not realize that the will have a rough enough time with a celeb for a parent they have to attach some ridiculous name to them as well.

By Blogger rosalie, at 4/19/2006 1:54 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home