Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Today I've been very productive...

Probably not productive enough, but I've spent probably the last 4 hours or so looking for jobs, sending some networking emails, etc. I don't know why, but it hit me today that I really need to find a job. Not like I didn't know that, but for some reason today I really felt like I should find one. I guess I'm starting to panic a little. I know I have a good plan, but perhaps all the nay-sayers are getting to me.

I have tons of stuff to get done in the next two weeks. I am shooting to be out of here two weeks from tomorrow. We will see. I have a lot to do, and somehow I've gotten wrangled into helping my aunt at work again tomorrow. And now my trip to Nashville is going to be longer than the two days I'd originally planned. I found out there is a big career fair on Monday morning, so I'm going to go to Fall Creek Falls with Sonya and her family for the weekend. Then I'll hit the career fair on the way out of town and come back to Ohio for more packing fun!!!!

I just hope I can get everything done. I am not a big fan of leaving loose ends. I think that's part of why I was so miserable here...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home