Does anybody read these?

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Let's not tell my priest about this, OK?

We don't tell my parish priest lots of things, but we'll keep this on the down-low. As you know, he wants me to be a nun. He thinks I'd be a fabulous nun. I think I like boys, booze, my own clothing and money too much to be a nun.

So, I take the "Which World Leader Are You?" quiz. And the damn thing thinks I should be a nun too.



What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

Seriously, though, I feel very special and privileged to be compared to Mother Teresa even if it's a stupid online quiz. Maybe I can be helpful and kind like Mother Teresa but still cuss like a sailor, wear my own clothes and have sex like everyone who's not a nun.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home