Does anybody read these?

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Catching up...

I haven't been missing; I'm just beyond busy.

As you know, I volunteered all day Wednesday with no computer access, so no updates. And even if I'd had computer access, frankly I was too busy. And after we got done Wednesday, we went to pick Lance up at the airport. I've been spending the last two days hanging out with him, and of course this is a very busy week at church. In fact, I am heading there in about a half-hour for rehearsal for the Easter Services and my cousin Keith's confirmation this evening.

Remind when I have more than a few seconds to write that I want to hit the following topics:
  • My volunteer experience
  • Moving and why my family doesn't seem to believe in me
  • Karaoke Night and new things to do with Crown Royal
  • Church-y stuff
  • A little update on the yellow-haired boy (and no, the update is not that his hair is yellow again. At least I don't think it is, but I'm sure I'll get a full report soon enough!)
  • The Big Diet and the end of life as we know it (or at least the part where I eat lots of chocolate!!!!)
  • The. Best. Coleslaw. Ever.
  • Maybe a few news articles that made me want to bitch.
In case I don't talk to you before tomorrow, have a great Easter. And if you're having major withdrawals from me, you may have to get used to it in the next few weeks of throwing things in the trash, running errands, packing and getting settled in a new locale. I cannot even explain how much I need to do.

But now I need to get in the shower and dart off to church! Ciao!

1 comment(s):

Well ready everything you have to do just made me realize everything I still need to do. I love you anyway.

By Blogger rosalie, at 4/17/2006 11:48 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home