Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

OK, this is interesting...

So, I'm babysitting today. Amy's at work and Camm and Cassie are back and wanted to hang out with me today. I am sooooo not ready for kids. I thought I was when I played with my friend Angi's son Ben over the weekend, but I am thinking I was wrong. I had a dream that I made the kids breakfast, but really I didn't. You know, one of those dreams where you wake up and think "Was that real or a dream?" But they didn't say anything. Until lunchtime, when they said, "But we haven't had breakfast yet." Oops. I really suck at this kid-watching stuff.

At some point I need to go home. Maybe tonight. Maybe tomorrow morning. My bank called today. They were a little disturbed by the number of transactions I'd made in Anderson, Indiana. Was everything OK? Am I truly in Anderson or did my card get stolen? Nope, I'm still here.

I need to try to find my old landlord's phone number and call them. Just realized that they never called me back to give me a new total on my final costs and tell me where to send the money. It was due April 1. Of course, I've been home about 20 minutes in the last 2 weeks, so that explains a lot!!!

Let's see, what else? Not much to report. Trying to stay sane. Getting organized so I can move again in 26 days. Wow. I'm actually kind of excited, although there is sooooo much to do before then!

5 comment(s):

Hey! I was just in Anderson this past Friday. what a coincidence.

By Blogger Sheri, at 4/05/2006 1:27 PM  

Now, see, if I'd known... I'm hoping to finally leave tomorrow when Amy goes to work. I have my fingers crossed. She's been a real trouper. I'll tell you!

By Blogger Laura, at 4/05/2006 1:32 PM  

hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog..Im glad that you left a comment so that I can get to know you as well..I think I will poke around a bit now! :)

By Blogger Kelli, at 4/05/2006 1:45 PM  

Make yourself at home, Anne! There's always room for one more new friend here!

By Blogger Laura, at 4/05/2006 1:47 PM  

hello laura. just droppin by to say hello.

God bless

By Blogger Photography, at 4/06/2006 2:37 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home