Does anybody read these?

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Or maybe not?!?

Ouch. This is today's horoscope:

You could get rather discouraged today, for it seems like everything you say is either misinterpreted or it just comes out wrong. You may think that you would be better off if you stayed silent, but that won't work either. You might have to move slower than you prefer in order to make sure that everyone truly understands what's going on.

I guess we'll see. Although I was thinking yesterday that slower was better, so maybe this is a good thing.

1 comment(s):

Hi Laura! I browsed over to your blog from the link in your email. Wow, you write a lot. But it's interesting stuff. I believe that you and I do have a lot in common.

Look forward to meeting you :-)

By Blogger Karen, at 4/06/2006 10:33 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home