Does anybody read these?

Monday, May 01, 2006

Early night for me...

I have to go to bed early tonight, because I have to be up to work at the polls at 5:30 a.m. I am soooo not a morning person, so I really hope I can make it. I'm not putting a whole day in, but I'll do what I can to help.

Just as an FYI, if I get a call from the RCCC telling me how awful a candidate is, that's TOTALLY whom I'm voting for in the Democratic primary. That just tells me that they are afraid of him and know they can't beat him. I'll be curious to see who comes out winners and losers tomorrow.

Nothing too much going on. Tomorrow I will finally write about Fall Creek Falls. Surprisingly while it did dredge up some memories and get me to thinking a little, my attentions were quickly diverted back to where they should be these days. I just hope I can do this story justice.

Can't think of anything else right now. I'm very boring, I know...

2 comment(s):

I am back now. What ya wanna buy?!?

By Blogger Laura, at 5/02/2006 11:16 AM  

I gave you the list in order...

I'd say start with the new CD, the Road and The Radio and work your way back.

Greatest Hits has your tractor song.

By Blogger Laura, at 5/02/2006 10:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home