Does anybody read these?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

From the e-mail files...

I very rarely read e-mail forwards. I just don't have the time, and I hate the peer pressure of thinking that I need to forward them on and continue the vicious cycle. So nine times out of 10, I don't even read them. Yes, that's not the best policy, but it works for me.

Something made me read a forward the other day, and not only did I enjoy it, but I wanted to share it with folks. Luckily for all of you I am just posting it without forwarding it and clogging your inboxes and stealing your precious bandwidth.

I believe that what goes around comes around. I guess in a strange way (being that I'm a Christian and all) I kind of believe in karma. I just believe if you don't treat people well, it will bite you in the ass later.

This, I thought, summed it all up.

2 comment(s):

I love that picture.. The truth is funny sometimes. Thanks LJ for making me laugh

Heidi

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/18/2006 2:41 PM  

ROFL I love that about the dog!

By Blogger one4JC, at 5/18/2006 5:47 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home