Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I think it's time again...

Who knows when we're actually going to get there, but that's OK. It's on our agenda, and my girls and I will end up raising some hell in tropical paradise. I don't know these people, so I really hope they don't sue me or anything, but I am really wishing I was on a beach with someone, soaking up the rays and holding hands.

The good thing about the ocean is that it really does cure what ails you. When I went to Ventura in November it seemed like the salty breeze and the waves just washed everything bad away. It's hard to be concerned with life's troubles when you are in a beautiful place.

I think that's really what the Caribbean Countdown Photo of the Day has always been about: Concentrating on getting to that place where we can leave our problems at the airport and not worry about anything except running out of rum.

Right now I need that. Because if I thought of everything going on in my life, I'd be totally overwhelmed and probably not stop crying. I know I am on the right track but some days really suck.

So instead, I'm just going to think about when this day finally comes and how much fun it will be. And since you're all on my journey now, I hope that I can share that journey with you too. Of course, lately you've all been getting the Cliff's Notes version. Oh well, we will see...


1 comment(s):

Yes that is what the CCPOTD has been about. Us finally getting to that one plac where we can forget about everything else for awhile and unwind a little.

By Blogger rosalie, at 5/05/2006 12:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home