Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

See, sometimes I use good judgment...

Well, pooh. I was going to tell you all a little story. I thought that it was time, but apparently it is not. For the most part it was written in my head today as I cleaned out my old text messages and they reminded me there is so much I haven't shared yet. So much that I just haven't put down into words, despite the fact that it makes a great story. So, I guess I will just write it down so that I don't forget one single, awesome detail, and then as soon as I can post it, I will.

I am pretty sure that everyone's just gotten bits and pieces, so I should probably write it down while it's still fresh in my mind. I don't know when I'll be able to share it. I'm suspecting that, as with everything else, I will know when the time is right.

And, as they say, timing is EVERYTHING.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home