Does anybody read these?

Sunday, June 25, 2006

What a difference a spa day makes!

So, a while ago my friend Tammy invited me to a Spa Day fundraiser planned by an organization that she's in. I decided earlier this week when I realized I am poor and have no job that I couldn't afford to go. But the more I talked to people, I realized that I am stressed to the max and honestly the price of admission was worth it for a good massage. Well, I am home and rested and I feel like I could conquer the world.

And I probably will. Tomorrow after church I'm sitting down with my legal pad and coming up with a plan to raise money for Ivan and Sam. I'm putting together my huge list and going to the board and asking for their help and just diving in. If I can raise the money Karen needs to make the project happen, then I will be set until my next project comes along. I just need to start making it happen. No grass needs to grow under these two feet of mine.

I was toying with the idea of doing the Las Vegas Marathon in December, but it's not happening this year. You see, there's a new group of organizers and the pace is now at 13 min/mile. Seriously, that's fast. It's not very walker-friendly anymore. I'm definitely planning on the Country Music Marathon in April, but we'll see what else we might come up with. I'd like to do an event in November or December just so I stick with working out everyday.

Oh, I'm going to leave you with one last thought before bedtime: If you are from the North and wear a Colts t-shirt, people are going to think you are from Indiana, no matter where you tell them you're from. This in the land of Peyton Manning. I don't understand.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home