Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Nothing new to report, really...

We went to the fireworks last night. They were really awesome. And we ended up being very close because I didn't realize where they set them off and then next thing I know there they are lighting them up right in front of us. We went to Market Place while the traffic died down to have bikini martinis and barbecue. They have awesome corn bread. I shouldn't always order the same thing every time.

My interview went well today and I had a voice mail from the gal at the temp agency but every time I called she was on the phone. Hopefully not giving people the job that I want. I should know this week if I am somehow gainfully employed again. That'd be really nice, and I could worry less this weekend.

Nothing else going on. I went to Target and bought really nice running socks. Only in my world is that exciting.

Song of the Day: Dixieland Delight by Alabama. Another song that reminds me why I live in the Southland.

2 comment(s):

Told you not to worry. Just say that you have that job. Here are aa couple of affirmations to keep you on track. I'm incredibly resourceful & attract all that I need.
I'm a people & money magnet that's lucky, blessed & highly favored.
I'm trusted and respected by everyone I meet.
I deserve to prosper & accept permanent prosperity.
I allow my bank account to grow exponentially.
repeat them 3 times and do them as many times a day as you can.
Your are soaring girl!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/06/2006 6:53 AM  

2nd paragraph - last 3 sentences are negative! Self-defeating.
Always - a positive word so the universe gives you what you want.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/06/2006 6:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home