Does anybody read these?

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I think I should read my Bible more...

I don't think I have to do more than share Today's Readings with you all. I cried during church. Fr. Breen has the best homilies. This was a long week.

I'm still not sure what to do about the whole issue that really was the straw that broke the camel's back. Right now, I'm doing the very Christian thing and keeping my mouth shut. Because if I say anything right now, I'm probably going to burn bridges.

So, I'll sit here and try to decide if the bridge was already burned when I got to it or if there's something here to salvage. But at this particular second, I'm just not sure.

Anyhow, the readings at a Catholic mass are designed that if you went to Mass (or read your Bible everyday), you'd read the whole Bible in three years. I don't know how a particular reading is chosen on a given day. But I'm thinking with the last two week's readings that I'd be getting a lot of wisdom if I got back in the habit of reading everyday.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home