Does anybody read these?

Sunday, July 16, 2006

No really...

First of all, I spent some time looking around my sitemeter today. I hadn't really been there for a while and I learned a lot about my recent visitors. Maybe once I get some money I will splurge for the fancy-schmancy version so I can learn even more. I'm kind of fascinated about what compels folks to visit my blog.

So, I have to go back to work tomorrow. That should be interesting. I am just sitting here thinking that it's getting kind of late and I should probably hit the hay soon. It's not even 9 p.m. and I'm a total night-owl (like you haven't noticed), but here I sit contemplating going to bed because I have to be up at 6:30 a.m., and I honestly could not tell you the last time I was up at 6:30...

Lastly, I don't think that I'm going to be posting pictures everyday because frankly it was tedious looking for them and trying to remember which ones I'd already posted. But I am pretty excited that we finally talked to the travel agent and we're definitely going on our trip next year. It's going to be a lot of fun. I think folks would like to go sooner, but I know that it's going to be at least a year before I have vacation time. I still haven't figured out what to do about Lance's wedding yet, either. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

I was going to make some more smart-ass comments about make-believe, but frankly I'm over being funny for today. But maybe if we're lucky while we're down there we too can go deep-sea fishing with Uncle Kracker. (OK, I guess it's not completely out of my system, although I was much nicer than I could've been. I guess that's the theme of the day!)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home