Does anybody read these?

Sunday, July 23, 2006

People want updates?!?

So, people tell me y'all want updates. Here's the Readers Digest version.

I had a good interview Friday. She loved me. The problem? She's really looking for someone full-time and doesn't quite know how to pay me yet. (Where do I find these people, really?) So, I'm seeing if there's a way to make that happen. We will see. But I liked her, I believe in what she's doing and I'll see if I can help her out.

I am still waiting to hear back on a second interview for the job I really wanted. When I arrived there, she was interviewing 10 people for two positions, so I thought I'd at least get called back for the second interview. I am hoping no news is good news, but is no news ever really good news?

Whatever's supposed to happen will happen.

Oh, and I do have four days (I hope!) of temp work this week. And I will have an interview for a part-time job that I think would be fun. I will keep you posted.

Now I am off to clean out my new coffee pot since I have to be in Franklin (near Cool Springs, for those who might be confused. Will that ever get old? Really?) by 8 a.m. and that's not happening without a big old travel mug of Joe.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home