Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What pisses me off...

Well, I have a long list, but this is just what I'm thinking of right now. I hate when you get a note about a job -- for which you are highly qualified, btw -- that says they do not believe that you are qualified and they won't be hiring you. Best of luck, blah, blah... AND THEN -- this is the good part, folks -- they repost the fucking job.

That's special. That's them saying:

We think you suck so much that we'd rather start over with our hiring process than even talk to you.

Classy.

Talent, folks. I have talent.

I am going to bed now. Just a quick update for y'all before I do.

The interview Monday went well. She told me I'd know next week. The temp job people really love me. So, I'm not completely defective.

I had another great interview today. He really seemed to like me. It'd be a great opportunity. BUT if I stay with the job long-term, I would most likely have to leave Nashville in two years to stay with the company. So, that's something to consider. And really we don't know what's going to happen in two years. I also have to call tomorrow to schedule another interview with the same company but in a different location. It's kind of funny.

At least this week I don't feel defective. That's a plus.

I have a few other things in the hopper. I am getting hours at my other part-time job too, but I hate leaving my house at 7:30 and getting home at 10:30 every night. It is starting to get old.

But at least I will be able to pay my bills and my rent.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home