Does anybody read these?

Friday, November 24, 2006

Ack!

I never expected to be in a good mood today, but one thing that I was looking forward to was going to sleep in my own bed tonight for the first time in over a year. I was so excited to see my family, but I'll admit that last night as I was tossing and turning on the couch, the only thing that really helped me fall asleep was the thought that tonight I'd come home and climb in between the sheets of my very comfortable, beautiful antique bed.

My family's known for weeks they were coming today. They knew that I didn't care about anything really except my bed. I've had dreams about sleeping in my bed again. So, when my mother called to tell me that my bed was buried in the back of my storage locker (I could've told them that) and that they were bringing my futon instead, I cried.

I am really upset that I won't be sleeping in my own bed tonight. I'm a little disheartened that they knew they were coming for weeks and never thought to get my stuff out of storage before noon today. So, I was already upset before that call with everything else going on in my life, and I just lost it.

I love my bed. It's a great bed. I could've gone out and bought a new bed to have one, but I love mine, so why would I? That's a waste of money.

I just hope they're serious about bringing it as soon as they can, because I will probably kill myself sleeping on a futon every night.

As for the other stuff? Well, we'll see...

1 comment(s):

Cool-i-o
Hows the pod?
How about a geek off with Andrea and we hafta do shots whilst answering?

Are we still getting tats together or shall I schedule my pain on my own?

By Blogger Unknown, at 11/25/2006 5:35 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home