Does anybody read these?

Thursday, November 23, 2006

White cotton underwear...

I woke up this morning realizing that the current object of my affection is hours away and I'm not quite sure when I'll get to see him again. That is not a good way to start your day.

Then I realized there is one good thing about this:

White cotton underwear.

You see, when you like someone and you see them everyday, you can't ever wear your plain old white cotton underwear because they might see them. OK, everyone has white cotton underwear and everyone knows that. But there's a difference between having them and letting another person see you in them. So, when there's a chance someone else might see my undies, I'm always wearing my cute undies. And besides, when I'm wearing my favorite underwear, I can't help but be in a good mood. And it's good to be in a good mood and feel attractive when you want someone else to think you're attractive too. But some underwear, like the ones I wore yesterday, look cute but aren't particularly comfortable.

And sometimes you just want comfort, and there's nothing more comfortable than plain, white, cotton underwear.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home