Does anybody read these?

Saturday, November 25, 2006

More later...

I worked from 6 p.m. - 12:30 a.m. on Friday, and 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. today. Afterward my mom, her sisters and I went shopping to buy some new things for my house. I have a real mattress and an end table, plus some new towels and a TV remote. So, it's not all bad.

Trying to figure out the ipod, but I'm afraid I'm not very smart about it. Thank goodness I have geeks on standby! I'll have to get all the kinks worked out. It's just not turning off on its own and the battery is running out pretty quickly. Any pointers?

Tomorrow I work 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. That's icky, so I guess I need to go to bed to wake up at -- eek -- 5:30. Seriously, what sick bastard thought that was a good idea. I probably need to go in early to get my Toys for Tots totals for the week. Urggh.

It's been a lot harder not having someone around every day. I'll be walking around and see something that reminds me of something. It sucks. We're supposed to catch up in the next few days, but he's been busy catching up with all the life that passed him by while he was here in Nashville. I did get a text message reminding me that I was missed, which was easily the highlight of my day.

Today's song of the day: "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down.

1 comment(s):

I had to work on Friday too and I was mad..but at least I had the weekend off! That stinks Laura. Im sorry about your bed..a fouton is no comparison for a real mattress.

By Blogger Kelli, at 11/27/2006 10:08 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home