Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Well, this was clever...

Remember my post at Easter time about my Cadbury Mini-egg addiction?

Well, I went to Walgreens today, and they're back! The fine folks at Cadbury have made them shaped like Christmas balls in white, red and green, but it's still the same candy. Of course, I bought a bag of them. I will probably buy a bag of them every day until Christmas. And it's not the snack-size bag. It's a half-pound.

If they find a way to make Cadbury Creme Eggs for other holidays, I am a goner. Between these, Snickers nutcrackers, Reese's peanut butter trees and those wreaths made out of chocolate and coconut, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to fit in my clothes by Christmas. And since everything's been loose lately, that'd be sad.

I did buy a polycarb water bottle for my office. That's a step in the right direction.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home