Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Let's lighten things up around here...

Borrowed (or tagged, maybe?) from Andrea ...

Five Christmas things:

1. Five Christmas songs you like:
1. All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey
2. Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy - David Bowie and Bing Crosby
3. Suzy Snowflake - Rosemary Clooney
4. Mary, did you know? (Anyone's version is great!)
5. All I want for Christmas is a real good tan - Kenny Chesney

2. Five things on your Christmas list:
1. Something from Longaberger
2. Fresh citrus fruit shipped from Florida (thanks, Lance and Estela!)
3. Cash would be nice
4. iTunes are always on my Christmas list!
5. One thing that's just between me and Santa ... (you get an "A" for trying, though!)

3. Five foods/drinks you enjoy at Christmas:
1. Candy cane pie (If I can find it; Baker's Square makes a great one!)
2. Hot cocoa
3. Honey-baked Ham
4. Pierogi and sauerkraut
5. Home-made caramels (and no, I'm not making them this year. My candy thermometer is still in storage.)

4. Five people you've bought presents for:
1. Lance
2. Gary
3. Mom
4. the family we adopted for Christmas
5. Toys for Tots
(Yes, I still have shopping to do. I have no idea what I'm getting Dad or Luke. And I guess I should get Estela a gift since the Garth Brooks DVD set is really only for Lance.)

5. Five people you sent Christmas cards to: (Let's pretend they are sent...)
1. Everyone on the KennyForums card exchange list.
2. Helen
3. Virginia
4. My family
5. My college roommate

6. Five people you've received Christmas cards from:
1. Andrea
2. Patti
3. Erin
4. Krista, Randy & Molly
5. My friend Julie

7. Five ornaments on your Christmas tree:
My tree and all its decorations are in storage, but my roommate has a tree. If mine were here, it'd have:
1. the very first ornament that I ever got, which ironically was an angel with my name on it
2. an ornament my aunt made for me with my baby picture (pushing it with my all-angel tree, I know...)
3. A ceramic angel that Luke made in the 3rd grade
4. My angel ornament from Macy's that one of my friends bought me on a shopping trip
5. My Hallmark angels

8. Five favorite Christmas traditions:
1. Going to midnight mass together
2. The Eve of Christmas Eve party
3. Watching dad's old family movies
4. Seeing what creative way dad gives us money (like the year he bought rolls of dollars so they looked like batteries and wrapped them)
5. Going to Zanesville to look at Christmas lights (when we were younger we would do all our Christmas shopping at the Mall there on Christmas Eve, too.)

9. Five favorite Christmas decorations:
1. All of my gingerbread stuff.
2. My Longaberger christmas baskets
3. All of my mom's nutcrackers
4. The "Griswolds'" house in Trimble
5. My crystal nativity

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home