Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Maybe ...

Maybe someday ...

I'll be thin enough.
I'll be pretty enough.
I'll be funny enough.
I'll be smart enough.
I won't be too young.
I won't be too old.
I won't be too liberal.
Or maybe I'll be liberal enough.

Maybe I won't be too loud.
Maybe I won't talk too much.
Maybe I'll speak up when I need to say something.
Maybe I won't be flaky.
Maybe I'll take myself less seriously.
Maybe I won't drink too much.
Maybe I'll cuss less.
Maybe I'll go to church more.
Maybe I'll be in the right place at the right time.

Maybe I'll just take life by the balls.
Maybe someone else will, just in case I can't.

Maybe, just once, I'll be worth it.

8 comment(s):

Some of us actually think that you are worth it. It is his loss if he doesn't see that.

By Blogger rosalie, at 3/14/2007 5:41 AM  

I don't know if you're the author or not, but I love this piece. I want to adopt it as my own. Thanks for the words of wisdom.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/14/2007 7:52 AM  

You ARE worth it. Hang in there. You will see!!!

Love ya

Secret stalker...LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/14/2007 9:34 AM  

Woohoo! I have a secret stalker! Rock on!

Patio, I did write it. And I'm glad that you loved it because I posted it and deleted it three times before I finally left it.

If you adopt it as your own, feel free to change it so that it better fits your personality. That's the beauty of it.

By Blogger Laura, at 3/14/2007 10:03 AM  

Maybe ...

Maybe someday ...

you'll be happy with your weight.
you'll realize someone thinks your more than beautiful.
you'll know you make peole laugh till they pee.
you'll feel smart enough or be glad you're dumb enough to not realize it.
you'll be thankful you're too young for a hip replacement.
and too old to stress about the prom.
you won't be too liberal.ok, we can only hope on that one LOL
Or maybe you'll be liberal enough to.. I dunno.. you got me on that one LOL.
Maybe someone is glad your loud because they needed to hear what you had to say, even if you never know it.
Maybe someone's glad you talk too much because they just want to listen for a while.
Maybe you'll speak up when you need to say something. you will.
Maybe flaky is good.
Maybe you'll take yourself less seriously. nothing wrong with that.
Maybe you won't drink too much.yeah, dont. :)
Maybe you'll cuss less.
Maybe you'll go to church more. just dont cuss in church, ok?
Maybe you'll learn to recognize that the place you're in might be the right place at the right time.

Maybe you'll just take life by the balls. ewww...please let them be clean.
Maybe someone else will, just in case you can't. again, please let them be clean.

Maybe, just once, you'll see you are sooo worth it.

hugs LJ.... shoot.. if you really need sex, I'll do you....
lee

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/14/2007 2:16 PM  

Awwwww, Lee, that's so sweet.

What would do without friends like you?

By Blogger Laura, at 3/14/2007 2:26 PM  

awww common now.. stop that.. (blush blush)
you just need to know you are appreciated in more ways than you could possibly realize.
Lee

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/14/2007 2:40 PM  

Maybe someday I'll be able to believe that ...

By Blogger Laura, at 3/14/2007 2:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home