Does anybody read these?

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mirage...

I was talking to some friends about my ideal man, and I thought it was too good to not share.

LJ's dream man.

He should have nice teeth. I'd say preferably all of them, but frankly I am missing one right now so who am I to talk?

He has to have strong arms and give good hugs. Non-negotiable because I love to cuddle.

Speaking of which, he needs to love to cuddle and understand that sometimes the best date is just sitting on the couch eating popcorn, having a drink and watching a movie.

He also has to like to go out, and flying kites in the park, walking the dog and bowling are non-negotiable.

He has to have a strong work ethic. Slackers piss me off. But maybe all things considered with the last two guys, he shouldn't be a workaholic.

He has to like to go out to the bar with me occasionally to listen to bands and drink whiskey. He'll be much happier at the end of the night if he lets me get drunker than him. If Keith Whitley comes on and he doesn't dance with me, he is going home alone. Bonus points if he sings in my ear while we dance.

Family and God have to be important to him.

He has to like Nashville, because I don't envision myself leaving anytime soon.

And speaking of going down South, he has to like that too.

So, if y'all have any single friends who fit the bill, feel free to give them my number!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home