Does anybody read these?

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Truth Serum

I am so fucking sick of being the fat friend that you think that you have to work over so I won't cock-block you. Whatever, dude. Good luck with that. It doesn't matter. Nothing of what I think matters anyhow.

You know what? If I want to fuck a really hot guy with a not-so-dead wife, that doesn't really make me a bad person. If there's a guy who calls me at 3 a.m and wants to put in me, that's OK.

Because the reality is, if I weren't about sloppy seconds, I'd have nothing to talk about. All I really know is that I'm drunk right now and apparently I'm a very shitty friend, and I'm not sure what to do about that. I'm sure as hell not going to say what I'm thinking because isn't that what got me in trouble in the first place?

Anyhow, none of it's relevant because I'm a moo and no one loves me. Some things never change, and I just need to deal with it.

1 comment(s):

Wow...I am just checking in after a much disasterous holidays only to find things pretty much suck for you too. I wish things were better than they sound. A lot of us do love you but I know you are more referring to a guy than the girls.

By Blogger rosalie, at 1/01/2008 7:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home