Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Vegas, baby!

At my work, you have to request all your vacation time for the year in December of the previous year. Yes, this is a giant pain in the tookis. Anyhow, after finally settling on a date in the oh-so-far future for STJ 2008 (Nov. 9-16, if you care or would like to join us), then I get the brilliant idea that I would like to go to Vegas.

So, I am requesting May 18-21 to go to beautiful, sunny Sin City. Happy Birthday to me!

Anyone who would like to come along (either trip), can just drop me a line.

3 comment(s):

I wanna go somewhere too. Glad to see that you seem to be in a better place today than you were last week.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/2007 7:02 PM  

Oh, both trips sound like fun!

Charlene

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/18/2007 11:30 PM  

I would so love to paint the HELL out of Vegas with you.

By Blogger Ang, at 1/07/2008 5:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home